This unusual rock formation whilst looking rather like Brimham Rocks is actually Bridestone Rocks within the Moors National Park not far from Danby.
I used rollers and dabbers to spread out the ink then made marks with a cloth and other tools. I built up layers of over-lapping colous by printing serveral times. I incorporated textures by impressing inked up wallpaper and fabric. I also used paper stencils to make the crisp edges. Find out more about the making of this original.
Bridestones at Sunset original monotype framed
Dispatch and returns info
- Original hand made monotype
- Colour fast inks on BFK Rives high quality cotton rag paper with colour-fast inks.
- Acid free double mount, inner white outer pale cream.
- Image size 32 x 50cm
- Framed size approx 53 x 70cm
- Signed on the front
- The frame is solid oak, just beautiful natural wood 4cm (front) x 3cm (side).
- Glazed with anti-reflective art glass
- Ready to hang with d-rings and string attached.
- It is very well packed in a spacious box with padding all round.
For UK customers Postage and packing £15
I'm sorry, this item can't be shipped internationally