A sunset at sea is an irrestistable art idea that can be re-visited many times in many ways. Continuing with my rainbow roll technique for the brighter part of the sky, I experimented with darker sky colours than I normally use for a really brooding look.
I used rollers and dabbers to spread out the ink then made marks with a cloth and other tools. I built up layers of over-lapping colous by printing serveral times. I incorporated textures by impressing inked up wallpaper and fabric. I also used paper stencils to make the crisp edges.
Final Colours original monotype mounted
Dispatch and returns info
- Original hand made monotype
- Colour-fast inks on BFK Rives high quality cotton rag paper
- Acid free double mount, inner white outer pale cream.
- Image size 38.5 x 57.5 cm
- Mounted size 56.5 x 74.5 cm
- Framed size approx 62 x 80 cm
- Signed on the front
- Cellophane wrapped and carefully flat-packed on a board inside a strong cardboard box with packing material all round.
For UK customers Postage and packing £15
For international customers I currently ship to USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Please go through the checkout to see the delivery cost.